Our Islamic studies curriculum covers the following areas:
- Aqīdah (learning and understanding Islamic beliefs)
- Fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence; the rules and practices we follow in Islam)
- Sīrah (The biography of the Prophet Muḥammad, peace be upon him, and its relevance)
- Islamic history, spanning the lives of all the previous Prophets as well as major events of importance.
- Ādāb (Islamic manners and etiquette essential to a moral and rewarding life)
- Learning Hadith and its meaning
- Learning daily duas.