Annual PGL Trip
We believe in the outdoors to bring learning to life. Therefore, we organise a 3 nights residential trip every year for our year 5 and 6 pupils. During this PGL trip, the children take part in many activities such as:
- Zip Wire
- Giant Swing
- Vertical Challenge
- Raft Building
- Quad Biking
- ...and much more!
- Leadership, teamwork, communication and problem solving are all key skills that pupils will develop and make progress with
- Their renewed enthusiasm and motivation for learning will inspire success in many other areas of their education, often leading to raised levels of attainment.
- Overcoming new challenges with the support of their peers, teachers and PGL staff helps to improve self-confidence.
- The outdoors environment provides many opportunities for pupils to work closely together and will help improve their social awareness.
- Reaching goals as a team means pupils are able to recognise the achievements of others as well as their own.
- You’ll notice improvements in many personal qualities such as self-reliance, responsibility, initiative and perseverance.
- Pupils leave with an appreciation for the benefits of health and physical fitness.