We are committed to providing the highest quality of educational provision for all our children - which will enable them to reach their full potential and attain the levels of knowledge, understanding and skills that British and International society demands for their future lives.
Al-Ikhlaas Primary School is built upon Five Pillars:
1. Achieve the highest standards in education, behaviour and morals.
2. Create a safe, caring, and stimulating environment that is well organised and comprehensively resourced to facilitate effective learning.
3. Provide opportunities to develop social skills to enable children to work with the diverse groups British society is composed of, and to demonstrate a caring attitude towards others and the world around them.
4. Develop a partnership with parents and the wider community to provide the best for their children, both in their learning and character development.
5. Provide the children with a sound knowledge of Islam which is founded upon the methodology of the pious predecessors; knowledge which will encourage children to adhere to their religion in a noble and dignified manner that prioritises social harmony.
In order to achieve these objectives, the following Ten Actions must be taken:
1. Positive, ambitious and clearly focused leadership from the governors and senior leadership team.
2. The whole staff team working together to do its best for our children.
3. The whole staff team being good role models for our children.
4. The whole staff team having high expectations of our children’s moral, social, behavioural and academic performance.
5. Well planned, exciting and challenging teaching that develops lively, enquiring and open minds in our children.
6. Keeping abreast of curriculum and regulation changes and developments.
7. Creating stimulating and attractive learning environments in which our children can take pride.
8. Fostering a calm, secure and purposeful working atmosphere that nurtures self-esteem and confidence.
9. Promote personal and moral values that are respectful of others, leading to their appreciation and tolerance of other religions and other ways of life.
10. Working in partnership with parents, governors and the local community to enrich opportunities for our children.